1. To edit menus, go to WordPress Menu > Appearance > Arcade Themes Setting > Menus
2. It will appear the customize setting about menus.
Creating a new menu
1. Click create a new menu . Give the name to the menu and then click create menu.
2. Add the menu items from the column on the left.
3. Drag each item into the order you prefer. Click the arrow on the right of the item to reveal additional configuration options.
4. Then, click save menu.
Creating drop down menus
1. Once an item is added to a menu, those menu items can be rearranged to create sub menu items. There is an easy drag and drop method you can use to create these. To create a drop down menu drag a menu item slightly to the right of the menu item above it to create a sub item (parent/child) relationship in the menu.
2. You can also click the down arrow to reveal more information and there click the Up one, Down one, Under [item above it], and To the top.
3. WordPress adds text noting when a menu item has become a sub link as well.