1. To edit the site title, go to WordPress Menu > Appearance > Arcade Themes Setting > Customize
2. It will appear the customizing setting on the left and the website demo on the right.
To change site title,
3. First, you need to know where is the location of the site title.
4. The site title is situated on the header, top left of the theme.
5. You will see site identity on your left side and click it.
6. Write down the title that you want in the blank area provided. Besides that, you also can change the tagline and insert the site icon. The site icon must be square, and at least 512 pixels wide and tall.
5. It will change immediately at the site title.