For the SHOPPER theme, there are some custom setting that you need to setup. First, the logo for your Online Store and second, the social media details.
To change the logo,
1. First, you need to know where is the location of the logo. This is the logo for the theme.
2. The logo is situated on the header, top left of the theme.
4. To change the logo, go to wordpress Menu > Appearance > Shopper them settings
5. A page of setting will be displayed.
6. On the first field,upload you own logo. Make sure the artwork size is 250 px wide x 30 px high. Also make sure the logo is either in PNG or JPEG format.
7. Click on the “Upload Your Logo” link.
8. A new page will be displayed. Drop your logo on the page.
9. Next, click the link “Edit” on the uploaded logo new appeared bar.
10. You can insert the related information if you like or you can simply leave it blank. Providing the Caption and Description will add value to your Online Store in term of Search Engine Optimisation or SEO.
11. Next, get the URL of the files in the File URL box. Copy the link.
12. Go back to the theme setting page and insert the URL you just copy.
13. Then click the button “Save Changes” below the page.
14. You should see a response from the page saying that you changed has been made.
15. Now go to your Online Store and check whether the page is updated or not with the new logo. It should be updated.