The next thing to be setup is the Contact Page. This page allows you to receive inquiry, feedback or any suggestion from your customer through emails. The thing you need to take note are :
a. Plugin Setting
b. Setting up the page in WordPress
c. Test the inquiry
PART 1 – Plugin Setting
Now, first, Plugin Setting. To begin with, simply
1. Go to wordpress Menu > Settings > Contact Form
2. To enable reCAPTCHA, check the checkbox
3. Next, get the reCAPTCHA API from google, click on the given link in your plugin setting page
4. A new page from google will be pop out. Insert the information accordingly
5. You will see a new page with some green text information
6. Now, on your plugin setting page, insert the key accordingly
7. Don’t forget to set the reCAPTCHA theme either light or dark
8. Next, set the preferred email that you want to receive the inquiry or feedback
9. You can also add more emails in case you want your staff receive the inquiry too
10. Check the box Confirm Email Address if you have confirm that all the email you entered is correct
11. Next, simply put some text for the field that your customer going to insert to your inquiry
12. Also put some text for the session after your customer sent them their inquiry
13. Last, click the button “Save Changes”
14. Don’t forget to donate to the developer of this plugin if you would like to do so by clicking on the PayPal button on the same page.
PART 2 – Setting up the page in WordPress
Now we need to set up the page in the wordpress.
1. First, copy the shortcode [cscf-contact-form]. You can get the short code from the same plugin setting page on the top side of the page.
2. Now, add a new page in your wordpress with title “Contact”. You can read on how to add page here. Below are the example screenshot of the page with the title and the shortcode.
3. Once you have added the page, you should see the menu “Contact” in your web
4. When you click on the “Contact” menu, you should see a contact form
PART 3 – Test the inquiry
Now you need to test either the contact form is sending you the inquiry or not.
1. On the “Contact” page, simply insert any inquiry and send the message.
2. Open your email now and uou should receive an email after you send the inquiry
Congratulations, you have done adding a simple yet efficient contact page! Don’t forget to reply to your customer for their inquiry!