Each theme can be customised accordingly and this depends on the theme capability. To customize the theme,
1. Go to the wordpress Menu > Appearance > Themes
2. Mouse over on the themes, and click “Customize”
3. A new page will be opened. Refer to the side bar.
4. Select each of the tab and insert your info accordingly. Click “Save & Publish” after you confirm changes.
5. Usually, the typical information that you can customize are :
a. Site Identity (Site Title, Tagline and Site Icon)
d. Static First Page