When you have successfully sign up to thist, the first thing you need to do is to enable your WooCommerce Plugin.
1. Go to Menu, Dashboard > Home.
2. Click on the button “Run the Setup Wizard”.
3. You will see the first page of the wizard. Click on the button “Let’s Go!”.
4. Next, you will see an group of information regarding the page setup. Click the button “Continue” after finishing read the details.
5. Next, you need to confirm your Store Locale information. Select the data accordingly and proceed to click the button “Continue” to continue.
6. Now you are in the Shipping & Tax section. Insert the data accordingly and click the button “Continue” when you done.
7. Next, the Payments setting. Leave the PayPal fill blank and for the Offline Payments, check accordingly or leave all blank. Then, click the button “Continue”.
8. Congratulations, your Online Store are now ready. Proceed to the adding product sections.